Information about all our Key Stage 5 subjects can be found here
Choosing the right course at sixth form is very important. Obviously, it is very important that you choose a course which is suited to your own individual needs and we are aware that this is not always as easy as it seems.
- What are your predicted GCSE grades?
- Which subjects do I really enjoy?
- Where will these subjects lead to?
- Consider your interests (there is a lot to be said for doing something you enjoy)
- Consider your strengths and weaknesses (how do you learn best, do you perform best in exams or coursework, do you like writing essays?)
- See individual subject pages for detail on assessment and course content.
- What qualiﬁcations do you need for career options?
- What qualiﬁcations do you need for college or university courses?
- It is vital that you research as thoroughly as possible the entry requirements for your chosen or possible career path.
- Make sure you take up all the advice and help oﬀered by school over the coming months.