This page will be updated regularly with links and support for students to complete school work whilst the school is closed.
1.TO ACCESS SCHOOL WORK: https://foldr.st-wilfrids.org/flinks/Revision
- Pupils should follow their school timetable as best they can and complete work from their folder each day. Work can be completed on paper or on computer and saved.
- Year 11 and 13 have additional resources that they have been given, they can also email their class teachers for extra work or help.
- The folders work in Year Group then Subject then Teachers name.
- These folders will be updated regularly by staff
2. Editable Home Learning Timetable – download / print here
3. St. Wilfrid’s Book Club for students, staff and parents/carers
- Read the book and explore the wider knowledge themes on the next page.
- Join the private St Wilfrid’s Book Group on Twitter: @StWBookClub to share thoughts and ideas on the book
- A weekly chat about the book/chapters being read will take place at 5.30pm each Monday for half an hour.
- Send your reviews of the book to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This week’s book club read is: Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley
- St Wilfrid’s Book Club 4
4. St. Wilfrid’s Challenges!