Information about all our Key Stage 5 subjects can be found by clicking on the link below:
Choosing the right course at sixth form is very important. Obviously, it is very important that you choose a course which is suited to your own individual needs and we are aware that this is not always as easy as it seems.
- What are your predicted GCSE grades?
- Which subjects do I really enjoy?
- Where will these subjects lead to?
- Consider your interests (there is a lot to be said for doing something you enjoy)
- Consider your strengths and weaknesses (how do you learn best, do you perform best in exams or coursework, do you like writing essays?)
- See individual subject pages for detail on assessment and course content.
- What qualiﬁcations do you need for career options?
- What qualiﬁcations do you need for college or university courses?
- It is vital that you research as thoroughly as possible the entry requirements for your chosen or possible career path.
- Make sure you take up all the advice and help oﬀered by school over the coming months.
|STW year 12 Options 2020|
|Option A Shared||Option B||Option C||Option D Shared|
|Philosophy and Ethics||Spanish||IT||Psychology|
|English Literature||Business Studies||English Literature||IT|
|Sport (Single)||English Language||Psychology||Maths|
|Computer Science (STW)||Engineering||Biology|
|H and S Single(STJ)||Art||Applied Science (STJ)|
|French (STW or STJ)||Chemistry||H and S Double (STJ)|
|Sociology (STJ)||History||Photography (STJ)|
|F Maths (STW or STJ)|