Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. They inspect and regulate services which care for children and young people, and those providing education and skills for learners of all ages.
St. Wilfrid’s RC College was awarded an overall effectiveness judgement of Outstanding in its last inspection in October 2018 and was indeed graded outstanding across all five areas.
- Effectiveness of leadership and management – Outstanding
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment – Outstanding
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare – Outstanding
- Outcomes for pupils – Outstanding
- 16 to 19 study programmes – Outstanding
This is a fantastic achievement for everyone involved with St. Wilfrid’s College and one we are very proud of.
The full report can be viewed here: St Wilfrid’s Ofsted report Oct 2018
The official Ofsted website can be accessed here.