16-19 Bursary Information
Bursaries provide financial help to young people aged 16 to 19 who face financial barriers to participating in education or training, provided they meet agreed standards of attendance and behaviour.
Our 16 to 19 bursary scheme offers three types of bursary. Students can only apply for one type, depending on their personal circumstances and eligibility.
Further information by contacting email@example.com or on the government website.
Undergraduate Support Information
UCAS – Student Finance and Undergraduate Support
Additional Information and Websites
- Comprehensive guides on the application process can be found on the the government website, as well as financial support.
- UCAS have a section on their website regarding student finance.
- Individual universities sometimes produce their own resources, for example on Newcastle University’s website.
- Money Saving Expert has an entire section dedicated to student finance containing a substantial amount of resources, in particular an informative article which aims to dispel some of the myths and simplify any unclear aspects of student finance.
- You can follow Student Finance England on Facebook or Twitter to get regular updates. They also have their own YouTube page.
- A Student Finance Calculator, which can compare costs for up to five different universities, is available on GOV.UK.
- Useful resources can be found on practitioners.slc.co.uk, such as helpful guides for parents and students.